INITIAL REQUIREMENTS WHEN RESERVING A UNIT
- Reservation Agreement (RA)
- Dully filled-out and signed Buyer’s Information Sheet (BIS).
- Signed Schedule of Payment (Computation Sheet)
- Reservation Fee (Choose one – Cash; Dated Check; Credit Card/Debit Card; Bills Payment or Proof of Remittance for International Sales)
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS – Upon Reservation
- For Corporate Buyer – BIR 1903 / 2303 (Validated by BIR)
- For Foreign Buyers with balance which be paid thru bank financing – Waiver
- For Individual buyer with payment schemes of total payments within the year of sale – BIR 1904
- Spot Cash
- Spot Deferred Cash whose payment term forecasted to reach 25% of total payments within the year of sale.
- The Buyers TIN shall be validated to ensure that creditable Withholding Taxes (CWT) will be paid promptly and the account of the correct party.
BANK FINANCING REQUIREMENTS
(To be submitted at least 3 months before the end of DP Term